EV charging for how we live our lives
The problem with EV charging today
By 2040 there will be 64 million EVs on the road in the U.S., but we’ve only built 4% of the charging stations needed to charge them all. There are even fewer fast chargers and we still lack the clean infrastructure to support it.
Make money from your parking lot
Transform QSR parking lots from cost centers to profit centers
- We configure EV charging to meet your site’s size & layout
- Reduce utility costs through solar energy and battery storage
- Tap into local incentives for underserved communities
Speed, convenience and value
We’re making charging synchronous with our daily routines. The EV market is changing and at ChargeNet Stations we’re making it easily accessible for ALL drivers.
- Conveniently located at Quick Serve Restaurants
- Fast charging so you can charge in the time it takes to eat a meal
- Strategically placed at fast food restaurants near major highways
EV Charging that Fits Your Lifestyle
ChargeNet’s Stations software platform makes it seamless for quick serve restaurants (QSR) to offer customers an opportunity to eat great food and charge their EV, while reducing the QSR’s operating costs.
We create value for everyone
By using our EV charging stations, drivers get: